Currently, "sex is good. remind me of that fact." and "songs that won't remind me of you" are my favorite.
This is pretty awesome too:
Make me something exactly 20 minutes long. That way, in case I don't fall asleep by the time my 20-minute sleep timer on the stereo goes off, I don't have to deal with the tension of hearing a song unfinished. You know how that goes.
Requested by: mosni
Compiled by: jhox
Total length 19:51 just to play it safe. These songs should step you down into sleep quite nicely, as well.
01. They Might Be Giants - "Sleepwalkers" (No!) - 2:42
02. Cassandra Wilson - "Tupelo Honey" (Blue Light 'Til Dawn) - 5:36
03. Otis Redding - "I've Got Dreams To Remember" (Very Best Of) - 3:15
04. Johnny Hartman - "In The Wee Small Hours of the Morning" (I Just Dropped By To Say Hello) - 2:49
05. Stan Getz/Joao Gilberto - "Corcovado (Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars)" (Getz/Gilberto) - 4:16
06. Mike Oldfield - "Molly" (QE2) - 1:13