Maggie kept going. So will I. This is really fun.
26. Running into Steven Page from Barenaked Ladies outside the restroom at the Myerhoff in Baltimore, and going, "Oh, hey." He said, "Oh, hi." Random and lovely.
27. Blaring and singing Rick Springfield songs with Gretchen in the bedroom in Myrtle Beach, with the pink radio propped up in the window.
28. Sitting side-by-side with Karen in the world's best recliner.
29. Spontaneously singing the Eagles' "Take It Easy" in its entirety with my whole family on the deck of the restaurant at Broadway at the Beach.
30. Crabs on the deck at sunset at Mike's in Riva.
31. C. waiting outside the 1470 ladies room with a contender for the best kiss ever. Sigh.
32. The kids running after me out of the village in Hai Duong, taking tons of pictures as they flashed peace signs, laughed and hugged each other.
33. Kelsey on my lap drinking a bottle while her mom played softball.
34. My grandmother saying "Nothing's wrong with you. Nothing at all."
35. Opening acceptance letters from NYU and College Park.
36. Saying "I love you" for the first time.
37. Down in front for the Killers and the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the '06 Virgin Festival.
38. Seeing the Grand Canyon from my hotel room window.
39. Moving the mattress upstairs in Ocean City with Molly, cracking up laughing making it impossible.
40. Aunt Ellen slipping the check into my hand every Christmas, saying "Buy something you need."
41. Jimmy Buffett at JazzFest in New Orleans with my mom and my sister.
42. Writing in "writer" as my occupation.
43. Sleeping on the deck so I could listen to the ocean.
44. Metallica with the Ledo crew.
45. Buying my grandma a rosary in Vatican City.
46. Shelving books and cds when I was in the zone.
47. Sitting in the cafe with a stack of magazines, the laptop, and a million new ideas.
48. Spending way too much time making a mixtape.
49. Wine with Vic and the girls at the writer's group in Dayton.
50. Lazy Saturdays (with HaHa pizza) in Yellow Springs.